Excellence in all we Do
Many Kenyan enterprises have assets and interests abroad, or are attempting to expand into foreign markets, in these really global times. Kenya is also appealing to international investors due to the current climate.
For Kenyan-related cross-border legal representation, we are among the most competent international businesses. We represent international enterprises, financial institutions, and funds pursuing possibilities in Kenya from across the world. We also provide foreign transaction and dispute advice to Kenyan businesses and financial institutions.
Project development and financing, M&A, capital markets, private equity, fund formation, dispute resolution, leveraged finance, and general business advising services are all areas in which we excel.
- In-depth knowledge of Kenyan and international law, as well as good technical and commercial acumen
- Ideally situated to serve clients from throughout the country and around the world
- Because of our regional structure, we are able to provide high-quality legal advice and experience at a reasonable cost.
- When customers seek guidance in foreign jurisdictions, we collaborate with like-minded top independent companies all around the world, ensuring that we always work with the best firm for the job.
Our commercial and business lawyers frequently provide guidance on:
- Franchising Investments in Kenya
- Mergers and acquisitions across international borders
- Investing in private equity
- Kenya’s corporate income tax
- Services of a business notary
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Restructuring, reorganization, and demergers are all terms used to describe the process of restructuring, reorganization, and demerger.
No matter how difficult the issue, partnerships, joint ventures, and shareholders agree on sound guidance and practical solutions to help your company reach its global goals.
Our corporate and business team has in-depth knowledge of international law and overseas markets, allowing them to provide expert legal advice. We take the time to learn about the difficulties, commercial realities, and possibilities that your company faces, and we can provide advice on a wide range of international law topics, from UK tax consequences for multinational businesses to sophisticated cross-border corporate transactions.
Private equity & M&A: We assist clients with control acquisitions, minority investments, and joint ventures in Kenya. We also assist Kenyan enterprises with their international investments and mergers & acquisitions.
Capital markets: On debt, equity, and derivative offerings all around globe, we represent issuers, underwriters, investors, and other participants.,
Energy, infrastructure, project and asset finance: In the power, oil and gas, transportation, and other infrastructure sectors, we regular basis represent multilateral financial institutions, developers, international commercial and investment banks, Indian financial institutions and banks, export credit agencies, and other participants in project development and financing.
Bank finance and restructuring: We regularly represent lenders and borrowers in cross-border financing transactions. Our practitioners are steeped in knowledge of the latest local and international techniques across banking, insolvency, restructuring and litigation.
Dispute resolution: Our conflict resolution team manages arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution (under the provisions of all major international and regional arbitrary institutions). We provide legal advice to clients in both the common and civil law systems.