Escrow Agent Services
Excellence in all we Do
Jason & Co Advocates’ collaborative culture to helping firms design and execute their growth objectives relies heavily on escrow agent services. Jason & Co Advocates will strive to maximize your returns and develop escrow accounts that fulfill your goals and move your company ahead, whether you require outcomes from a merger or an acquisition, cash flow management, capital raising, investments in infrastructure, or any other form of transaction.
An escrow account is a great strategy to protect you and limit risk in a merger and acquisition transaction or litigation. We provide escrow services to major corporations, accounting and law companies, and government organizations. We’ll set up and maintain a special purpose vehicle to function as an escrow agent for your transaction, separating your assets and reducing the risk of bankruptcy. All escrow functions are covered by our services, ensuring that transactions are completed securely, quickly, and conveniently for you.
- Simple, uncomplicated, seamless, and efficient processes,
- Quick account opening process that takes only a few days.
- There are no time limits or fixed periods – they might be as short as one day or as long as a year.
- There is no minimum holding size.
- There is no co-mingling of funds or assets in this account because it is handled as a client account.
- A specialized team with extensive Escrow experience handles KYC, assuring a speedy and painless process.
- Letters of Credit aren’t the only option.
- The ability to alleviate concerns about liquidity and credit as a result of Covid-19.
- Joint ventures
- Corporate finance
- Asset sales
- Real estate transactions and leasebacks
- Assets securitization